Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Flirting Lines

After my oodles of help to the women in the flirting arena, I received a lot of feedback from men asking me to help them out with flirting lines for men, So, well, here I am. Your wish is my command dear reader!! The article I wrote for the women was flirting lines for women.

Getting to the point, flirting is natural. It is an instinctive reaction. Like, when you see a really yummy looking pastry, you see if you can buy it. Similarly, you try to get the attention and attraction of someone you are attracted to. Seriously, the theory behind flirting is just that simple. But, who the heck wants to know the theory! Let's get down to the fun part, the flirting lines for men!!

Corny Flirting Lines for Men
These are a bit corny and cheeky. But, if a really cute guy uses them, girls find it hard to resist. It will make them smile (secretly, they will be laughing in their head). Once you accomplish making a girl laugh, you have her attention (this is not just booky stuff, it's true).
  • Your father has to have been a gangster... Because you are like DYNAMITE
  • Oh! I feel like Richard Gere... standing next to the Pretty Woman!
  • I think something is wrong with my eyes... I cant seem to take them off of you!
  • If you were a burger at McDonalds, you would be McGorgeous
  • Girl, you must be tired. Because you've been running through my mind all day!
  • So, does falling from heaven hurt?
  • So, if I were Barney, would you make my night LEGENDARY?
  • Are you always this pretty... or is this for my benefit?
  • So, do I need to be your friend before I ask you out? Or can I take you out for dinner tomorrow?
  • So... You come here often? (do not use this anywhere other than a club)
  • I know what you're thinking... you want to give me your name and phone number! Right!
Well, these are the corniest that I have ever come across. But the flirting line men use to get women to top the corny charts has to be "Your place, or mine!". (do not use it, we women HATE it!)

Romantic Flirting Lines for Men
These flirting lines for boys are best when you are trying to sweep a woman off her feet. However, spoiler alert, you better make good use of flirting body language of men while you do this. More so, you need to be genuine. If they sense that you are not be genuine, you will have something else coming!
  • You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.
  • Do you like walks on the beach? (yes) Care to join me for one?
  • My heart skipped a beat when I first laid eyes on you
  • You are the most beautiful angel I have ever seen.
  • You know what.. I think God was showing off when he made you!
  • If I asked you for a dance, would you say yes?
  • The moon seems to have turned green from jealousy, I am sure it's the effect of your presence
  • I do not want to seem too forward, but I already see us having a beautiful future together.
  • If I were Edward Cullen... would you be my Bella?
  • (This one is perfect when you are comforting a girl who you love, but is heart broken)There is no one in this world who is worth your tears, and when you find him, he wont make you cry!

1 comments:

FLORES said...


A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
give testimony on how I got my husband back.
My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
He moved in with another woman, I felt like
killing myself, my life became very bitter and
sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
about a great spell caster that is very good and,
he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
because I've worked with so many of them and it
didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
and the next day I received a call from my
darling husband Thomas last month. He
apologized and came back to me. He even gave
me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
now and see for your self his Email is via____
takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
through the following contact on +27788634102


Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
2. HERPES 1/2
3.DIABETES
4.STROKE.
5.HIV/AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
9.MARITAL PROBLEM
10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

Post a Comment