Saturday, January 22, 2011

What is Flirting All About?




So just what is flirting anyway? Well, the main idea involves conveying some sort of sexual interest towards another person. This can be done through:

Body Language





Eye contact, posture, body positioning, these are all a necessity if you want to help attract that special someone.

In fact, body language is probably the most important element of attraction. That’s because it works on a subconscious level. Your body language can give off how confident and self-assured you are, and even how you might be in bed!

Voice Tone

When you hear certain voices, like Shaft or Marilyn Monroe, you can’t help but think that what they’re saying has a sexual undertone to it.

When you’re speaking to someone you’re interested in, using your voice in a flirtatious way can have a huge advantage. As a general rule you should try and slow down. The slower you talk, the sexier your voice becomes.

Double Entendres

These are those double meanings that can be both fun and sexual at the same time. A pick up line is a great example of a double-entendre.

Something like “If I said that you had a great body, would you hold it against me” can come across as a compliment or as something a lot more risqué.

You can learn more about why double-entendres work so well, by understanding the psychology of flirting

Teasing

What is flirting without teasing. Most people consider teasing to be the very essence of flirting. When I say teasing though, I don’t mean the kind you did on the schoolyard as a kid.

Teasing in a flirtatious way involves using a sort of playful cocky humor. If the other person knows how to flirt too, then you’ll be able to get a fun and witty banter going on between the two of you.

When this happens, it usually means the other person feels comfortable enough around you to be themselves. This makes escalating things to the next level much easier.

Compliments

A sincere compliment can be a great way to express interest in another person. One thing you’ll want to avoid is giving compliments too early or giving them too often. That’ll make it seem like you’re trying too hard, which can be a major turn-off.

Cold Reading

This is a great way to build attraction with someone. Cold reading is where you use a technique to reveal characteristics about someone’s personality.

This can be pretty impressive to someone you just met, and helps establish a deeper connection with them. Some examples of cold reading techniques are palm reading, astrology and the cube.

Touching




 



This can start off as a simple touch on the arm and slowly lead to more sensual areas. Touch is an extremely powerful way to generate arousal, and ensure that you don’t get stuck in the dreaded “friend zone”.

Answering the question of what is flirting isn’t all that difficult. What is a bit of a challenge is learning how to flirt. Thankfully the rest of the content on this site will give you all the tools you need to talk to anyone, anytime.

1 comments:

FLORES said...


A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
give testimony on how I got my husband back.
My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
He moved in with another woman, I felt like
killing myself, my life became very bitter and
sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
about a great spell caster that is very good and,
he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
because I've worked with so many of them and it
didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
and the next day I received a call from my
darling husband Thomas last month. He
apologized and came back to me. He even gave
me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
now and see for your self his Email is via____
takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
through the following contact on +27788634102


Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
2. HERPES 1/2
3.DIABETES
4.STROKE.
5.HIV/AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
9.MARITAL PROBLEM
10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

Post a Comment