Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Romantic Tips for Him

Finding ways to romance the man in your life can be a challenge. Much of the advice available on how to woo someone is geared towards romancing women. However, men enjoy receiving a little extra attention from their partners, too. In his best-selling book "1001 Ways To Be Romantic," Gregory Godek says, "Romance is about...making daily life with your lover a bit more special." With some creativity and thoughtful effort, you can show your husband or boyfriend how much he means to you.

Love Lists

Everyday for the month of his birthday, email your husband a list of five things you love about him. Be specific and focus on the qualities you admire most about him, such as his devotion to family or his integrity. Also, express appreciation for the small acts of kindness he does for you. For example, you might tell him how much you love it that he always scrapes the ice off of your windows or warms up your car for you on snowy mornings. Compliment his appearance, too. Your husband will never tire of hearing that find him attractive.

Customized Gifts

According to the Help Guide website, playful surprises are an important aspect of a successful relationship. When selecting a gift, you should choose something that reflects your partner's taste and personality. However, to turn a thoughtful gift into a romantic one, you should find ways to personalize it specifically for him, suggests Godek.

For example, you could give him a few bottles of his favorite wine with custom labels. Instead of picking up another bottle of whatever cologne he usually wears, create a customized scent. Also, for a really special occasion, give your man something that he has always wanted, but has never gotten for himself because he felt it was too extravagant or impractical. Let him know you think he is worth it.

Sexy Lingerie

Sexy lingerie is a good start, but it is also predictable. Try to do something unexpected with it. For example, you could play strip poker with your husband. He will enjoy unveiling you one article of clothing at a time.

For your anniversary or his birthday, you might also consider having a boudoir portrait of yourself made. Choose outfits that reflect something about him. For example, if he is a sports fan, wear one of his jerseys. Many women feel shy about provocative photo shoots, but an experienced photographer will accommodate your comfort level and do what she can to make the experience fun for you. Your husband will love receiving a private gift that shows off your sensual side.

Flirt

To keep the romance in your relationship hot, you should flirt with your partner, according to Dummies.com. Romance is about having fun and finding playful ways to enjoy one another. Touch him frequently during throughout the day. Send him a spicy text message or email. Catch his eye and give him a coy look from across the room. Let him catch you checking him out, then wink at him or blow him a kiss. Let him know by your words and your actions that you are crazy about him.

1 comments:

FLORES said...


A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
give testimony on how I got my husband back.
My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
He moved in with another woman, I felt like
killing myself, my life became very bitter and
sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
about a great spell caster that is very good and,
he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
because I've worked with so many of them and it
didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
and the next day I received a call from my
darling husband Thomas last month. He
apologized and came back to me. He even gave
me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
now and see for your self his Email is via____
takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
through the following contact on +27788634102


Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
2. HERPES 1/2
3.DIABETES
4.STROKE.
5.HIV/AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
9.MARITAL PROBLEM
10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

Post a Comment