Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How To Win Back Your Ex When Everything Else You Tried Has Failed

Why is it so confusing to try to get an ex back? Perhaps when you sought for help your best friend told you what to do. Or maybe you read some crappy advice Online somewhere.

Or perhaps you didn’t have a plan and aimlessly tried to get your ex back on your own not really knowing and understanding what you were doing? Now you are left feeling frustrated, confused, and desperate.

The answer that lies in how to get your ex back has two parts. First. You need to realize that once you have been dumped by your lover the balance of power has now shifted their way.

The second point is that most people including yourself has no idea what steps to take that leads your ex back in your arms again. You continuously do the wrong things pushing your ex further and further away from you. And now time is running out and they could be gone forever.

Truth be told, once your ex has the power in the relationship, or whats left of it, you will find yourself in a uphill battle. If your ex knows you are desperate to get them back what often happens is they will make you work for it and enjoy you working for it.

They know they have something you desperately want back and play with it even if they don’t maliciously do so. In some ways or forms they will put you through hell trying to get them back again.

So what can you do about it? To win back your ex you need to relax and take a step back. Play it cool and don’t wear all your feelings on your sleeve. Think about yourself right now, and not about what they want. Start to distance yourself a bit.

Keep yourself busy and focused on things that don’t have anything to do with your ex. Stop making yourself readily available to them and start to get some of the power back slowly. You need to appear as though you have other important things you are doing so avoid long conversations. Be polite and only chat for a couple minutes and say you have things to do.

Most people who try to make distance between their ex can’t do it. Instead they end up doing whatever their ex asks and remains in their control and mercy. You think that “If I show them how I feel by helping them out they will take me back”. This is actually incorrect.

You start to appear clingy and desperate, and this is a total turn off. So what do you need? You need a plan of action to quit making the same mistakes you’re making right now. Sooner or later you will lose your ex for good to someone else who is more challenging than you are.

Find a plan that works for you, and your situation not what worked for a friend of yours. This is about you and your ex not about someone Else’s relationship. Once you have found this plan that takes you by the hand, and shows you what to do step by step you can NOW take the power back, and lead your ex back in your life without forcing them.

And now you can get that plan right here. It has proven to work for thousands of people, and it can be downloaded to your computer in 5 minutes.  Begin with your step by step plan right now. Rebond with your ex and stop making the mistakes that always lead to failure.

1 comments:

FLORES said...


A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
give testimony on how I got my husband back.
My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
He moved in with another woman, I felt like
killing myself, my life became very bitter and
sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
about a great spell caster that is very good and,
he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
because I've worked with so many of them and it
didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
and the next day I received a call from my
darling husband Thomas last month. He
apologized and came back to me. He even gave
me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
now and see for your self his Email is via____
takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
through the following contact on +27788634102


Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
2. HERPES 1/2
3.DIABETES
4.STROKE.
5.HIV/AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
9.MARITAL PROBLEM
10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

Post a Comment